2017 NO Laminitis! Conference
For complete information on Lecture Schedule, Registration and Booking Accommodations, please visit nolaminitis.org
Attendees of the 2011, 2013, and 2015 NO Laminitis! Conferences welcomed the latest in research and specific protocols used to improve the welfare of equines in their care. The 2017 NO Laminitis! Conference will continue to build on that mission:
When: The weekend of October 27 - 29, 2017
Where: Tucson Hilton East, Tucson, AZ
Eleanor M. Kellon, VMD
Robert M. Bowker, VMD, PhD
Lisa Lancaster, DVM, PhD
Jaini Clougher, BSc, BVSc
Lavinia Fiscaletti, BS - Moderator/Senior ECIR Group Member
Kathleen Gustafson, PhD
Carol Layton, BSc, M.Ed - Balanced Equine Nutrition
Paige Poss, APF - Anatomy of the Equine, LLC
- How Did We Get Here: Historical Review of Diagnosis and Treatment of PPID and EMS
- A Tiered-Management Approach to EMS and PPID
- Informed Dietary Decision Making
- Minerals and Hoof Health
- EMS and Inflammation
- Endocrinopathic Laminitis: How is it Different?
- Acute Care for Endocrinopathic Laminitis
- Multimodal Treatment for Chronic Foot Pain in Horses
- Case Histories Using Multimodal Treatment for Chronic Foot Pain in Horses
- Trim – the Essential, Missing Ingredient
- Understanding the Anatomy of Foundered Feet
- The Courage Not to Know
- Understanding Laminitis: How We View "Normal" Function
- The Vascular Cushion of the Frog: Avoiding Consequences of Laminitis through an Understanding of Fascia, Microvessels, and Dissipation of Energy
- The Coffin Bone: How Does Adaptation to Early Changes Impact the Hoof During Laminitis?
- Considering the Live Horse: The Impact of Nerves During Laminitis and Rehabilitation
View Full Conference Schedule
Click here for more information about Continuing Education Credit.
Attendees: Any professional or owner who has one or more horses in their care.
Ticket Pricing: $280 Lecture Admission
$250 Early-bird (registration prior to 09.23.17)
$75 Discount for Veterinary students
No children under 16 at lectures.
Pricing includes Thursday night Meet-and-Greet, dinner Friday night and lunch Friday and Saturday.
Visit The NO Laminitis! Conference Site